If you are visiting Surrey for the MG100 South East weekend then there are several places to stay within easy range of The Fairmile and Brooklands including campsites and a range of different priced hotel options.
On site at The Fairmile in Cobham is the Premier Inn and this is likely to be a popular choice. There are other hotels in the area including options at the nearby M25 Cobham services or plenty a little further away around Heathrow airport. Here is a list of some of the options but you will be able to find more by searching Google. Unfortunately, there is no camping on site either at The Fairmile or Brooklands but there are campsites in Chertsey, not too far away.
- Premier Inn, Cobham – actually at The Fairmile and a short distance to Brooklands
- Woodlands Park Hotel, Cobham – upmarket hotel between Cobham and Leatherhead
- Hilton, Cobham – large hotel in between The Fairmile and Brooklands
- Brooklands Hotel, Weybridge – on the site of Brooklands track itself and adjacent to Brooklands Museum- an upmarket choice but you are right at the heart of the historic site
- Premier Inn, Addlestone – a few miles away from both Brooklands and The Fairmile
- M25 Services, Cobham – Days Inn and Ramada hotels at motorway services – access to M25 Junct 10 for Cobham and Weybridge (bear in mind ongoing roadworks)
- Travel Lodge, Chertsey – another budget hotel a few miles from Brooklands and The Fairmile
- Bridge Hotel, Chertsey – riverside location not too far away
- Holiday Inn, Shepperton – Franchise hotel not too far away
- Best Western Ship Hotel, Weybridge – in the heart of Weybridge town, reasonably priced hotel
- Oatlands Park Hotel, Weybridge – upmarket hotel in large grounds not far from Brooklands
- Double Tree by Hilton, Kingston – not too far from Cobham but a bit further to Brooklands
- Hand and Spear, Weybridge – limited rooms but historic connections to nearby Brooklands and next to Weybridge station.
- Camping – Laleham Camping Club, Chertsey – reasonably close to Brooklands and Cobham
- Caravan & Camping Club site – Chertsey and Hersham are the closest
These are suggestions only and we haven’t put prices or links as it is probably best to use your normal booking site or check for up to date deals for the dates you need.